Monday, November 17, 2008
Angles part 1
You know when to set an equation equal to 90 or 180 degrees by looking at the angles, if the angle is a right angle its 90 degrees and the angle is a straight line, it is 180 degrees. When you set angles equal to each other it means that the two angles are vertical or congruent. If you were sovling a problem and u only solved for x, you arent correctly solving the problem because you still haven't found the measure of the angle your still missing one step. Congruent means the same and vertical angles are congruent because they are right across from each other and have the same measure. Complementary angles and supplementary angles are not congruent because they don't always have equal measures. Another type of angles that are congruent are corresponding because they are on the same location on different parallel lines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Carolina,
I like how you described how a 90 degree angle and a 180 degree angle looks. Just watch out for spelling mistakes
Hi Carolina,
I like how you described how a 90 degree angle and a 180 degree angle looks like. Just watch out for spelling mistakes
Hi caroline,
Love your blog, great explanations and usage of vocabulary. I enjoyed reading it and i learned alot from you.
Sincerely,
Sherlock Burke
Thanx Ami next time i will watch for my spelling mistakes :)
Thank you for letting me read your fine blog! IT WAS VERY INFORMATIVE!!! Often, when I visit schools I am impressed with the level of presentations. Yours was one of the clearest, most interesting that I've read in a long time. Thanks, once again.
R.A. Levy
Post a Comment