Monday, March 9, 2009
The Day Before The Event.
I feel confident about the Math Exam tomorrow and Wednesday because I am prepared for it. I have prepared by coming to school everyday and doing all of the review worksheets that my teacher gives me. My opinion about 8Th grade in general is that it is a wrap-up of everything we have learned in the past 3 years. From 6Th grade to this year. Some activities that I would like Ms.Pulphus to plan after the test would be like project where you had to do a variety of things and then in the end put it all together and present it. I think that I am prepared for high school because I have great teachers who teach me a lot. Some areas I need to improve in order to have a successful school year is to come prepared for school more often (pencils, paper etc.). 3 academic goals that i would like to accomplish by June24Th would be 1. To get a good average on the last marking period, 2. To have perfect attendance and 3. To make my parents and my teacher proud of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment