Thursday, October 30, 2008
Laws of Exponents pt-2
The laws of exponents means that if you have an expression with the same variable or symbol to multiply the expression you multiply the number and then add the exponents. for example, 4x^2 * 2x^2 to multiply using the laws of exponents you will multiply 4 times 2 then add the exponents which will be 2+2=4 so your answer will be 6x^4. With division instead of adding the exponents you subtract the exponents. And thats what the laws of exponents means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Carolina,
I think you explained the content of Laws of exponents. You gave examples and explained it. You used a lot of math vocabulary, VERY COOL!
Maybe next time describe it a little more. But I hope to see more of your blogs.
HELLO CAROLINE
YOUR PAGE IS COLOR FULL AND CUTE!!
WELL I LIKE THE FACT YOU USED EXAMPLES IT REALLY IS HELP FULL!!
YOUR VERY SMART!!
MAGGIE
Hey Carolina,
It was good when you explained what laws of exponents mean. Also, It was good that you showed examples and solved for it.
Great work
From Rotceh
Post a Comment